is committed to bring busy parents and early childhood professionals customized workshops, consultations and strategies on early childhood development.
Our holistic approach and variety of services enables optimum development and all things possible for kids!
- Behaviour, Discipline, Development, Special Needs
- Power Struggles, Intense Emotions
- Routines that aren’t working but wished they would — dressing, eating, sleeping…
For practical, inspiring strategies that work: Just ASK!
See here for our services and pricing.
Childlife is excited to incorporate the Foundations for Learning from the How Does Learning Happen? document into all our training sessions.
- Supportive Guidance: How to Move Beyond Behaviour Management Strategies
- Cultivating Self Regulation Skills in the Classroom
- Capable, Curious, Competent: How Children Learn is More Important than What They Learn!
- Anger Management: Stress to Success!
- Keeping up the P.A.C.E (Positive Attitude Changes Everything)
- Behaviour Teacher vs Behaviour Manager
- Mastering the Art of Child Behaviour
- He’s Pushing my Buttons! Emotional Management Training for Staff
- Motivation & Passion for LIFE! How to Have it, Maintain it & Share it!
- Striving for Excellence: Reclaiming Child Development in the Classroom
- Healthy Pathways: How to enhance development
- Authentic Self-Esteem!
- Early Warnings: When to be Concerned?
- Best Practices is Inclusive Education
See Events page for details of these workshops.
Customized for your AGM, Parent Night, Office Lunch & Learn
"The teleclass the other night was amazing, very insightful."
- Essentials for BEST Behaviour
- Positive Guidance: Calm, Cool & Connected!
- Temper TAMER: Guiding Emotions
Parenting and teaching young children is challenging even for the most experienced!
helps you improve children’s behaviour, nurture their nature and bring out their BEST!
For practical, inspiring strategies that work – Just ASK!
Teach children how they should live and they will remember it all their lives. — Proverbs 22 v 6
… inspire their best!